Online Comp T's & C's
Online Comp T's & C's
1. How to enter
1. The competition entrants will need follow the Assassin Anglers Group on Facebook or follow Assassin_Anglers on Instagram and follow the Competition Prompts.
2. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Facebook and Instagram are in not responsible for this promotion, the competition is the sole responsibility of iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers.
2. When to enter and who can enter
1. Entrants can enter anytime between the given dates as detailed on the competition poster.
2. Entrants must enter the competition on either Facebook or Instagram but they can share the post as any times as they like.
3. The competition is open only to legal residents of South Africa, excluding employees, agents or promoters and anyone professionally or otherwise connected with organisation.
4. Automated or bulk entries from third party parties will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for the competition will be on June 14 2022 at 5 pm.
6. iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers will not be responsible for any entries that were not received for whatever reason.
7. The Winner will be selected by way of lucky draw.
8. The Winner will be announced on the Assassin Anglers Facebook group and Instagram page.
1. The prizes for winning the competition will be a choice of the Horizon Zero Championship Edition 5 or 6 rod.
2. The winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers and/or its agents
3. The winner will be notified via DM on Facebook and/or Instagram and a phone call from the iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers office. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or do not claim the prize within 14 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
4. iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Data Protection and Publicity
1. The entrant gives consent to his/her basic information being disclosed on the iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers digital channels or other media channels if he/she wins any prizes under the competition
2. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers may contact him/her in relation to the competition.
3. iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers reserves the right to use the image, photograph, name and likeness of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing and promotional material without any additional compensation or prior notice to winners. In entering the competition, all participants consent to such of their image, photograph, name and likeness.
5. Competition Rules
1. The competition will be run and prizes will be awarded at iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers’s sole discretion.
2. iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers.
3. iFish Fishing Tackle Wholesalers is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition